recv(v='__ALL__', reduce_func='default', apply_node_func='default', inplace=True)¶
Receive and reduce incoming messages and update the features of node(s) \(v\).
Optionally, apply a function to update the node features after receive.
In the graph store, all updates are written inplace.
- reduce_func will be skipped for nodes with no incoming message.
- If all
vhave no incoming message, this will downgrade to an
- If some
vhave no incoming message, their new feature value will be calculated by the column initializer (see
set_n_initializer()). The feature shapes and dtypes will be inferred.
The node features will be updated by the result of the
Messages are consumed once received.
The provided UDF maybe called multiple times so it is recommended to provide function with no side effect.
- v (node, container or tensor, optional) – The node to be updated. Default is receiving all the nodes.
- reduce_func (callable, optional) – Reduce function on the node. The function should be
- apply_node_func (callable) – Apply function on the nodes. The function should be
- inplace (bool, optional) – The value is always True.